Tragedy of Sabrie
Yosh gente! =D
Bem-vindo ao Tragedy of Sabrie, um fórum que fala sobre o anime e mangá Pandora Hearts. ^-^
Espero que gostem, leiam as regras e se registem. ;3
Tragedy of Sabrie
Yosh gente! =D
Bem-vindo ao Tragedy of Sabrie, um fórum que fala sobre o anime e mangá Pandora Hearts. ^-^
Espero que gostem, leiam as regras e se registem. ;3
Tragedy of Sabrie
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum sobre o manganime de Jun Mochizuki

InícioInício  PortalPortal  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Lotti Character Feeling Test

Ir para baixo 
+3
Dietrich
Alyss
Minto-chan
7 participantes
AutorMensagem
Minto-chan
Legal contractor
Legal contractor
Minto-chan

Feminino Leão Porco
Pontos : 297

Lotti Character Feeling Test Empty
MensagemAssunto: Lotti Character Feeling Test   Lotti Character Feeling Test EmptyQua Jul 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Eu vi isto na comunidade do Livejournal, mas como já não encontro o link, encontrei noutro sítio x_x
Não sei se isto está no sítio certo, mas como está aqui outros teste, decidi pôr este aqui também '-'

Citação :
Pandora Hearchu chu ♡

Lottie : Hiiiii ♡ I will test who matches you the most out of those weirdo Pandora men. Are you ready?

Now, entrust yourself to my words

START:

You want to become a hero anyway

YES →1

NO →3

1. Master and servant. You're the master type

YES →2

NO →4

2. You have a one and only friend who cannot be replaced

YES →5

NO →3

3. In an unexpected circumstance, you overreact

YES →6

NO →8

4. The time you spend alone is not really boring

YES →9

NO →10

5. You have something precious that you never let go of

YES →3

NO →7

6. You can sleep anytime anywhere

YES →7

NO →9

7. There's always room for sweets! You prefer sweet!

YES →10

NO →8

8. You're not the type to be on time

YES →11

NO →13

9. When you get into something, you're the type to get out of control

YES →13

NO →12

10. Your favouite colour is blue

YES →14

NO →11

11. You wear hats a lot for fashion

YES →16

NO →19

12. You like to listen to and play music

YES →14

NO →15

13. You cry easily! and may cry a lot when you're drunk!

YES →18

NO →14

14. The cool character in "Holy Knight" is, of course, the quiet servant Edgar

YES →A

NO →F

15. More than beef or pork, you love the healthy and plain chicken!

YES →17

NO →18

16. You think you're good at acting

YES →E

NO →19

17. You feel happy when someone pets you

YES →G

NO →19

18. If it's for someone important to you, sacrificing yourself is nothing

YES →19

NO →B

19. You have a brother complex or a sister complex to the point of extreme

YES →D

NO →20

20. You think a free and childish person is cute. Might have a strong motherly nature.

YES →C

NO →H

"Pandora Hearchu chu♡" Test Results

※ This is only the Lottie way of test results. She has nothing against anyone... maybe!!

A: Oz boy

Maybe your motherly nature's brought out by a younger brother type who makes you want to support him? You get stunned by their tearful little animal eyes, don't you? You might be a little too kind.

B. Vincent's older brother (Gilbert)

This brother over here is a real useless. His look might be, though not to the point of Glen-sama, really great, but how shameful. However, it seems like that gap is your weak point. To feel dearly for a useless, what a strange person.

C. Jack=Vessalius

The type who seems to be loved by everyone attracts your heart. No matter if you have a rival or not. I see how he spreads well and won't be grudged, but if you ask me, I'll wanna step on him with my heels.

D. Vincent

You're a pervert, aren't you? It's a sad thing to be attracted by Vincent's type: In a way, you can put devotion to. If his annoying passionate single-mindedness to his older brother can be put up with you, you might be able to become happy.

E. Mr. Mad Hatter (Break)

Your type is a man who has his own world. But to have him... isn't it beyond the point? I mean, he talks to a doll on his shoulder. If you think that's cute, maybe you're only the same species as him.

F. Vincent's younger brother (Elliot)

Extreme hot headed type? No waaay. Men who have strong passion seems sweaty. But he's pretty pure, so he might be easy to... use? Ugh, too hot and painful!! type of guys seem to fit you, I guess.

G. Cheshire

Cat-ish person isn't bad★ They seem like they're whimsical, but actually is obedient★ That's pretty cute. You, who's strong minded, actually have a strong masochistic nature. At times, you want them to hurt you with their sharp claws.

H. Glen-sama

You and I seem to get a long quite well. The strong and quiet men are always the best. The occasional smile makes my heart beat fast. When you look at it that way, we're such maidens. Ah, Glen-sama is an "absolute".

How to play :

- Play this game from the START

- Choose appropriate answers

- Looks at the number and skip to the number that you get

(ex : from the start you choose "NO" so that's mean you must skip the question to the number 3)

- Continue it until you get a letter (ex : you get F, so read F result to know what character are you)

- Have fun

Bem, eu sei que já fiz o teste várias vezes... mas não me lembro do que calhou x_x
Hoje voltei a fazer o teste e calhou-me, da primeira vez o Elliot (<33) e a da segunda o Oz '-'
Acho que também já me calhou o Cheshire, mas não tenho a certeza '-'

Bem... eu não sou tao "hot-head" como o Elliot, porque consigo-me controlar mais ou menos xD

Quem vos calha? >w<
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Alyss
Humano
Humano
Alyss

Feminino Câncer Búfalo
Pontos : 119

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lotti Character Feeling Test   Lotti Character Feeling Test EmptyQui Jul 21, 2011 5:29 am

Deu o Vincent <3
Pô,de cara já diz que sou pervertida?E depois fala que é triste ser atraída pelo tipo do Vincent?O negócio tá feio pra mim Ç.Ç -q
E eu fiz de vários jeitos,nas perguntas que eu fiquei meio em dúvida,e deu ele do mesmo jeito(Viu,Vince?Somos feitos um para o outro e //shot)
Dietrich
Humano
Humano
Dietrich

Feminino Escorpião Galo
Pontos : 122

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lotti Character Feeling Test   Lotti Character Feeling Test EmptySex Jul 22, 2011 12:16 am

Oz ou Elliot, já que eu não sei como responder a questão 14. xD Pelo menos eu gosto dos dois. *-*
MadEmily ♥
Pandora's member
Pandora's member
MadEmily ♥

Feminino Libra Galo
Pontos : 373

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lotti Character Feeling Test   Lotti Character Feeling Test EmptySex Jul 22, 2011 1:06 am

E

"Your type is a man who has his own world. But to have him... isn't it beyond the point? I mean, he talks to a doll on his shoulder. If you think that's cute, maybe you're only the same species as him."

*-------------------------* exatamente!

adorei o teste ^^

fiz de novo e... nao sei qual gostei mais ♥

"You and I seem to get a long quite well. The strong and quiet men are always the best. The occasional smile makes my heart beat fast. When you look at it that way, we're such maidens. Ah, Glen-sama is an "absolute".
Mari13
Servo
Servo
Mari13

Feminino Peixes Tigre
Pontos : 30

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lotti Character Feeling Test   Lotti Character Feeling Test EmptyQua Jul 27, 2011 6:17 am

Gil!!
Eu adorei o teste, viz ele varias vezes é muito bom
Mari13
Servo
Servo
Mari13

Feminino Peixes Tigre
Pontos : 30

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lotti Character Feeling Test   Lotti Character Feeling Test EmptyQui Ago 25, 2011 8:35 am

Q bom, agora voltei e viz o teste de novo só que agora deu o Ellliot, não que eu esteja reclamendo, acho el muito fofo, não tanto quanto o Gil, mas eu gostei adoro ele e acho esse nome lindo ;3
AmuGuardian
Servo
Servo
AmuGuardian

Feminino Aquário Galo
Pontos : 31

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lotti Character Feeling Test   Lotti Character Feeling Test EmptyQui Out 27, 2011 1:03 am

Bem a mim calhou-me o Jack :p Não foi assim muito mau xD
Lauracf
Servo
Servo
Lauracf

Feminino Gémeos Búfalo
Pontos : 39

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lotti Character Feeling Test   Lotti Character Feeling Test EmptyTer Nov 01, 2011 10:58 pm

F. Vincent's younger brother (Elliot)

Extreme hot headed type? No waaay. Men who have strong passion seems sweaty. But he's pretty pure, so he might be easy to... use? Ugh, too hot and painful!! type of guys seem to fit you, I guess.

.-.

E na segunda vez deu:
H. Glen-sama

You and I seem to get a long quite well. The strong and quiet men are always the best. The occasional smile makes my heart beat fast. When you look at it that way, we're such maidens. Ah, Glen-sama is an "absolute".

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Lotti Character Feeling Test   Lotti Character Feeling Test Empty

Lotti Character Feeling Test
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1