Tragedy of Sabrie
Yosh gente! =D
Bem-vindo ao Tragedy of Sabrie, um fórum que fala sobre o anime e mangá Pandora Hearts. ^-^
Espero que gostem, leiam as regras e se registem. ;3
Tragedy of Sabrie
Yosh gente! =D
Bem-vindo ao Tragedy of Sabrie, um fórum que fala sobre o anime e mangá Pandora Hearts. ^-^
Espero que gostem, leiam as regras e se registem. ;3
Tragedy of Sabrie
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum sobre o manganime de Jun Mochizuki

InícioInício  PortalPortal  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

problem of signature

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
AutorMensagem
oz-no-chokoreto
Servo
Servo

Feminino Câncer Macaco
Pontos : 4

problem of signature Empty
MensagemAssunto: problem of signature   problem of signature EmptyQui Fev 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Hello,
sorry if I'm wrong topic but I normally speak French and I do not really understand the Spanish ...
But I came across your forum by doing an image search and I just saw one of your members possess one of my creations without having asked permission and without putting a copyright notice.
Here is the member's signature and my Deviant Art.

https://pandora-hearts.forumeiros.com/u2

and my DA

http://chokoreto-no-oz.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d34lnno

thanks \0
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Alyss
Humano
Humano
Alyss

Feminino Câncer Búfalo
Pontos : 119

MensagemAssunto: Re: problem of signature   problem of signature EmptyQui Fev 24, 2011 11:35 pm

I think that is the right topic
I don't know about asking permission,but this member said that the signature was not her's on the signature's topic and also writ at the botton of the signature that it was not by her.I don't know if it's ok or not just writing that was not by her,but this she wrote...
I think that she will reply you soon,but I thought that replying earlier would be good ^^
Sorry for trouble

Obs:Sorry for the bad english
Obs²:We talk Portuguese,not Spanish
Mitsuki
Humano
Humano
Mitsuki

Feminino Peixes Búfalo
Pontos : 145

MensagemAssunto: Re: problem of signature   problem of signature EmptySex Fev 25, 2011 11:49 pm

What happened was that the member (Michi) said she took the signature from DA, but it was "public". If it's not the case, I believe that everyone here will apologize^^

Obs: Sorry for the bad english.²
http://myanimecity.forumais.com/
oz-no-chokoreto
Servo
Servo

Feminino Câncer Macaco
Pontos : 4

MensagemAssunto: Re: problem of signature   problem of signature EmptySex Mar 11, 2011 10:23 pm

sorry for the language I speak French myself.
By cons I expect that it is Michi come speak for there, she flees.
So thank you to answer me and correct this error. Because I have not given permission to the use.
Arisu
Admin B-Rabbit
Admin B-Rabbit
Arisu

Feminino Câncer Galo
Pontos : 561

MensagemAssunto: Re: problem of signature   problem of signature EmptyQui Mar 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Like Mitsuki said, Michi thought the sign was for public use and used it for her signature here.
Michi escreveu:
(...) a minha sain foi uma sain que vi no deviantart para free use de um fanart do Oz no seu maid outfit (...)
Which means: (...) my sign is a sign that I saw on deviantart, for free use, of a fanart of Oz in his maid outfit (...)

However, I'm gonna contact Michi, so that she comes and talks with you herself ^^
Sorry for the trouble!

P.S. The quote is from here ~
http://alicechainb-rabbit.deviantart.com
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: problem of signature   problem of signature Empty

problem of signature
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos